Monday, May 5, 2008

Everyone needs a friend like Janeen! Our day on the water.

















Thanks to a truly beautiful friend, I am up and blogging - and as intimidating as that is to me to share my thoughts - I am kind of excited to do it. Thank you Janeen.

This is what kind of friend I have and I feel so blessed to know her. She has 4 young children, a firefighter husband (busy in Southern California), but she took the time to create such an amazing site for me complete with everything you see and hear.

I believe everyone needs a friend like Janeen. She has the most beautiful heart of anyone I have ever known. She knows just when to call and what to say. She lifts me up when I am down. Her faith inpires me to be better and she is an incredible mom! She is sensitive, but also one of the strongest women I have met. She is smart and talented. She listens to me when I am happy, sad or mad. She is quick to go out of her way to lend a helping hand. I feel so lucky to have the most beautiful, all-loving, God-fearing, best mommy and wife friend in Janeen. You make me want to be a better person. I love you and miss you very much! Come and see me and we will explore the Chesapeake - the wind is great here!

I kept what Janeen wrote when she set up this page because it just shows what kind of person she is....

Victoria, thank you so much for taking me sailing with you on this day. This is truly a fond memory for me; of you and our friendship. . I love you Victoria ! I admire you so much. You are such a good friend and a beautiful wonderful mommy. I always claim that you are my perfect angelic friend. I know there is great distance between us, but there isn't a day that passes that I don't think of you. You are very special to me. Thank you for being such a blessing to me and an encouragement. I hope you like what I started for you. You have been blogged !! Haha ..;) Love you !! Big HUG !!

No comments: