Ok, so it's obvious I haven't posted in a few...long...months, but my way of looking at it is - I've been a little busy! :-) I can say...since my post in February...that we were ready for summer this year and had a fabulous one! Lots of fun trips and an "exciting" time at the Cape House. We traveled East and West, spent some time on the water sailing, played golf, worked in our garden, did lots of swimming and outside play! We were so rested by August and truly felt like our time was well spent with friends and loved ones.
We have had an enjoyable start to the new school year - not too hectic considering we are ALL back in school. I am at University of Maryland working on another degree - this one in Spanish. Going to school for personal enrichment and working on something I am passionate about definitely makes me a better wife and mom!
John, of course, is teaching another semester of Political Science and Unconventional Warfare - I think that's the name? Joshua started the 2nd Grade and is really excelling in all areas. Luke is in pre-school and loves it! Jack attends Daddy Day Care (John) M/W/F while I am at school, but will occasionally go to Luke's school for playtime. We're managing really well and the younger 2 are blossoming in the presence of friends!
Joshua is happy to be in the Chess Club at his school- he's always loved board games and they have a world champion instructor who makes it great fun! He is also doing Cub Scouts again and this year will join his dad at the Naval Academy to do youth Judo. John is the Officer Representative for the Midshipmen Judo team and excited about being around Judo again as it is something he really enjoys.
Fall is making its way to Maryland, with beautiful cooler days. Here are some pictures of Fall activities so far. Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment